|Job Title: Audio/Video Technician
Job Duties: Visual Candy Resources in Red Oak, TX provides integrated audio, video, and lighting systems for commercial buildings, schools, churches, and government facilities that not only provide top quality media, but are also easy to manage. We are seeking experienced Audio/Video Technicians to be responsible for on-site installation, testing and operation of custom Audio/Video equipment, and to identify equipment malfunctions.
· Monitor and maintain level of quality for all work accomplished.
· Be a member of the team that plans all equipment and infrastructure for Audio and Video aspects of the project.
· Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, or engineering instructions for assembling audio components.
· Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers or field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
· This position does not supervise the work of any other employees.
Minimum Requirements: No degree required. Position requires at least three (3) years of experience working with installation, maintenance and operation of commercial audio/visual equipment, including at least three of the following: Dante, Midas Consoles, Behringer Consoles, Symetrix DSPs, Danley Speakers, Community Speakers, QSC Speakers, SLS Line Arrays. Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, and proficiency with the following:
1. Analysis of sound patterns in various spaces through SMART tools / audio analyzers.
2. Proper hanging and Alignment of Line Arrays and Speaker Systems.
3. Demonstrated ability to efficiently clean cable paths, dressings, labeling, termination, and rack building.
4. Measurable knowledge of all standard Division 27 codes demonstrated by an ability to apply knowledge to specifications and drawings, and make appropriate decisions.
· Job Site: 198 Brothers Blvd., Suite 400, Red Oak, TX 75154.
· Travel Details: Travel required approximately 30% of the time, mostly within Texas. No telecommuting.
· Mail Resumes To: Visual Candy Resources, Inc., ATTN: HR, 198 Brothers Blvd., Suite 400, Red Oak, TX 75154.
· No calls or emails. EOE.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.